Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Questions

Yuuyaraq is now under pilot and evaluation. Although it is not done it is being piloted and evaluated at the same time by the language teachers. The types of procedures were employed are essential questions, contents integrated to curriculum, skills or objectives, instructional procedures, resources and types of assessments (formative and summative). The results of the curriculum have not been disseminated yet, but will after this year. The changes have not been disseminated and any changes as a result of implementation have not been changed.
As a teacher I would be interested in summative assessment. I would want to know the aspect of the worth of the curriculum. Maybe it is because I want to know about the validity of the curriculum I have created. For the administrator I think it would be the summative assessment. I assume it would be formative and summative assessment for the parents. But I am assuming. I don’t really know what the community would pick to evaluate the their program. I would assume.

No comments: