Monday, November 10, 2008

Sally's powerpoint and synthesises

I think Sally's powerpoint is very useful and very productive to use as a parent, teacher, or a community member. I find it very useful especially if I were a parent and willing to know what my child has been learning in her class. I think it is very user friendly and very positive. It encourages me to learn words and their meanings. If every teacher had access to use computer generated classroom it would be useful! This is my dream! Sally used great learning techniques or strategies for everyone to follow. I could tell that there is some TPR involved and learning how to pronounce or decode using syllabication in Yugtun.
Her synthesis paper was well informed of how she saw powerpoint and using other technology as a learning mechanism. Her paper was very precise explaining in detail how she planned on using her powerpoint with her project. I really liked her synthesis paper because she included research behind to make her points illustrated. Overall her paper was excellent!

No comments: